Mountain biking is our passion ...
... and we would like to share this passion with you.
A bike holiday at the Boutique-Hotel Laret means endless mountain biking in the Silvretta Arena Samnaun-Ischgl.
- Magnificent single trails
- Miles of enduro trails
- Summit experiences up to almost 3,000 metres altitude
- Peaceful mountain lakes and stunning woodland
You can find all this and more in our unique, border triangle bike area Samnaun-Ischgl, Tyrolean Oberland, Lower Engadin and Vinschgau.
Endless biking in the Silvretta Bike-Arena Paznaun-Samnaun with its unique network of single trails for all skill levels.
Highlights for all mountain bikers
- FREE transport on all summer mountain railways of the Silvretta Arena Samnaun-Ischgl
- FREE admission to the Alpenquell adventure pool
- Endless biking in the Silvretta Bike-Arena Samnaun-Paznaun
- Sunny, south-facing location in the quaint mountain farming village of Lart in the Samnaun valley at 1750 metres altitude
Directly at the legendary Iron-Bike Trail
- Meals for bikers including vitality breakfast, muesli bar, packed lunch
- Delicious 5-course evening set meal
The legendary bike commercial
A video of the two talking ibexes Gian and Giachen tells bikers, in a likeable and typically local way, how to be respectful and considerate on the trails in Grisons.
It's all ridable
In Grisons, we have been building our trails for centuries. After all, you can't set up a 17,000-kilometre network of trails overnight. And the good news for bikers: In Grisons almost every trail is a bike trail. The motto is "it's all ridable" – provided you treat hikers with respect. Experience an unforgettable bike holiday with lots of flow and magnificent mountain panoramas in the largest holiday region in Switzerland.