Skiing holiday in the Silvretta Arena Samnaun Ischgl
Largest ski arena in the eastern Alps!
Endless skiing fun and guaranteed snow from the end of November to the beginning of May - that's how it's been every winter for 42 years!
Ultra-modern lift facilities take you around the Silvretta Arena Samnaun-Ischgl quickly, comfortably and almost without queues. A joint ski pass for Switzerland and Austria means that you can enjoy the snowy, high-altitude winter sports paradise with its 239 kilometres of slopes and 45 lifts.
Skiers, carvers, boarders, freeriders or freeskiers - from beginner's terrain with wide ski runs to challenging steep slopes to endless powder runs and huge jumps in the Fun Park - here, everyone will find what they're looking for.
Latest information (december 18/2020)
- Samnaun: open since december 11/2020 with max. 16 Lifts and approx 80-100K slopes
- Samnaun: reduction of capacity in closed gondolas to 2/3 of max. transportation capacity
- Samnaun: reduced prices of tickets until further notice
- Samnaun: on-mountain restaurants open from january 23/2021
- Ischgl: ski area and accomodations closed until further notice
- Silvretta Arena: complete operation starting ??
- Silvretta Arena: COVID-19 Compliance